Time for Week Two of Fandom Tea Blends Giveaways! This week’s tea blend is one of the most popular and perfect for desert tea lovers! Read below for more reviews/information on the tea, and how to win your own bag of it, as well as an ingenuiTEA tea pot!
MY REVIEW OF IT: “The smell of this tea in the bag reminds me strongly of Pfeffernusse, those German Pepper cookies you get at Christmas. Mostly spice, but coated with chocolate on the bottom. Sweet, wonderful nostalgia. I could cry. And oh my god it even tastes like that brewed up. I’m sort of amazed right now. I was trying to blend a tea that would be reminiscent of a piece of chocolate cake but I’m so happy with what I got. The tea is a little bit bitter on it’s own, but again, it reminds me of spice cookies. The chocolate taste is really nice and mellow, but the spices aren’t too strong either. It all just works really well together. I actually like it just fine on it’s own, but adding a little cream and sugar makes this tea feel decadent. Definitely a Mycroft tea.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
- “A very smooth and sweet taste which makes it a good tea to have in the evening with dessert. Smells amazing and goes well with a little milk and sugar.”-Holly C.
- “This tea really does taste like I’m drinking a cake, whether or not sweetener is added. It’s a wonderful chai blend.”-Yulia S.
- ” This is…MOTHER OF GOD. Once you go Mycroft, you cannot go back apparently. I literally drink four cups a night while working on my thesis. Just….fabulous. It’s perfectly toasty and lightly sweet and best done with just a splash of cream.”-Beth P.
- “This blend smells, tastes and feels decadent and amazing. The mix of chocolate and vanilla chai makes it a lovely dessert tea. A perfect representation of Mycroft Holmes as a character.”-Arizona D.
- “This blend smells amazing. I seriously wanted to stick my whole face in the bag. It has a light vanilla/chai flavor that goes very well with a bit of cream.“-Nikki N.HOW TO WIN:
- You may reblog this post ONCE a day for the next week. I’ll go through the notes and use a random number generator to chose a winner the evening of MARCH 24th
- You have to reblog! Likes wont count!
- Due to customs, people in Australia and New Zealand are not eligible just because we can’t ship tea there Q_Q I’m sorry!
- Just to clarify: The prize this week is The Mycroft Blend as well as an IngenuiTEA Tea Pot.